Happiness is a state of mind.
Some people believe in a bright future. They think positively and life leads to fulfilment. They are smiling and cheerful. It seems that they have everything they want.
Some people perceive the worst possible outcome, so if it does happen, it happened, and they “knew” that it would. Most likely, they will say, “See, I’ve told you so.”
Which one is better?
Which camp do you fall into?
Many things, in our lives, make us happy. For some of us, happiness is being in love, for others it is in family, or in abundance, or in success, or in whatever brings a smile upon our faces and peace in our hearts and minds.
The Happiness Formula outlined below provides you with a simple but effective way to consistently increase the amount of happiness that you are experiencing.
- Take a few minutes for yourself.
- Find peace inside you and feel your breathing and heartbeat.
- Ask yourself this simple question “How are you?”
- Answer from your heart.
- If the answer is “Great,” “Happy,” “Satisfied,” then you are on the right path. But if the answer is “Unhappy,” “Sad,” “Lonely” or it is just silence, then you have to ask yourself another question: “What would make you happy? ” The answer is your wish.
- Make a goal from your wish.
- Feel it!
- Do it! Make an action plan and do one by one an action by action. You will reach it! And when you accomplish it, you will feel satisfaction, and satisfaction leads to happiness.
- Do not stop!
- Take responsibility of your life and create your happiness
Let me know what you think and how things have changes once your applied this simple formula.
Latest posts by Tony Lockwood (see all)
- 10 Beliefs Stopping You from having a Career that you are Passionate About! - February 26, 2016